Today we attended Cantonments Ward. It was the Primary Program. I believe every child had a part. The music was led by one of the 10 or 11 year old girls. No one read their part - each child had memorized what they were going to say. It was an incredible program that would have stood up to any we see in America. Wished I coud have taken pictures ...but that is not allowed during a sacrament meeting.
Being in that meeting was a real treat!
Become
8 years ago
1 comment:
We're in process of practicing our program right now and we're lucky to keep the kids in their seats, none of them have anything memorized and we celebrate if they all stand up together. That speaks volumes, doesn't it? I wish they could see those African Primary kids. Maybe it would help them to not take primary for granted.
Post a Comment