I know many of you may be wondering why I haven't posted anything for 5 weeks!!!
Well life got busy and then when I began to think about posting, my computer died - my beloved MacBook Pro. The keyboard is frozen. The dashboard is now missing and I'm afraid it is packed away until our return in August and I'm praying I haven't lost everything. The desktop was still there - that gives me a wee bit of hope. I'm really bummed. I loved my Apple computer, but after two years it has died - that is a little too soon...I may have to go back to a PC (for reliablity) - kind of like Toyotas and Hondas in the car world.
I'm now on Steve's computer. All my pictures are on my computer. My only solution is to get out and take more pictures. Give me a week and I may have something more interesting.
Become
8 years ago
4 comments:
So sorry to hear about your computer. It is like losing an old friend. Sure love you!
Glad to have you back! You were missed!!!
Glad to have you back! You were missed!!!
Sorry about your computer--such a stressful thing. I'm glad you have Dad's to fall back on.
Post a Comment