Sunday, February 17, 2008

Goodbye to our Utah Family








Tonight said our final goodbyes to our children and grandchildren in Utah. It was a fun get together for potluck dinner. The grandchildren enjoyed running up and down the length of the living room chasing each other and dancing. It was entertaining to watch and a little sad to realize we will miss 18 months of their growing up. Matt and Becky will have a baby girl in May while we are gone. I am grateful for blogs - they allow us to see these cute grandchildren in pictures. Some of our older grandchildren have started writing their own blogs. Skype allows us to have video calls to those who have downloaded the program on their computer and who have a camera and a speaker built into their computer. So technology will keep us close. That is a tender mercy! We love all of you!

2 comments:

Kayla Casos said...

oh wow beck has some really bad eyes!!!

aww everyone will totally miss you!

Sienna said...

Aw, I wish I could have been there. The pictures are adorable!!! I can't beleive you are gonna miss capri's baptism... I feel sorry for you guys...
We love you and hope that we can keep in touch
-Sienna